:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 ::

Excerpted from an email I received:

"Let me see if I can get this straight ...
Scott Peterson murders a pre-born baby boy at 8 months gestation. Gets the death penalty.
An abortionist murders a pre-born baby at 8 months gestation. Gets paid over $10,000.
So, if Scott Peterson had brought Laci to an abortion clinic to murder little Connor by abortion at 8 months gestation it would be perfectly fine?
How does one man get the death penalty and the other get off Scott free?
I think we have to make up our minds. Are these babies PEOPLE or NOT? Are pre-born babies VICTIMS or NOT?"

To answer your question, apparently they're only human if their mother says so. Today humanity is based not on fact but on personal opinion. And so-called "feminist" groups (NARAL, NOW, etc.) call this philosophy evolved.

:: ashli 10:23 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?