:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, December 13, 2004 ::

Diane (mom with cancer) died listening to a reading of Psalms and holding a family member's hand. Below is an excerpt from an email from that person.

(I still have Diane's family's address. Ask me, ask me, ask me.)

"Hi Ashli,
I’ll tell you what I know about sizes and then if I find out anymore tomorrow (I’m keeping the children all day) I can let you know.

Gabriel is 4 years old, and he loves Thomas the Tank and Spiderman. He is a pretty normal 4 year old size I think…maybe a 5. Charisma is 21 months now…she’s just a little princess. She likes everything…Dora the Explorer, Winnie the Pooh, Sesame Street, Cinderella…she’s too little to have favorites I guess. She’s wearing size 24 mos. Or 2T.

Thank you and God bless."

:: ashli 11:58 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?