:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, November 19, 2004 ::

Sorry about the wrong link to the "choicester" profiles yesterday. This is the correct link. Go there and be dazzled by compassionate sentiments such as this one from a nurse at a military base:

"I have the right to assist in abortions and the proper, medically sound decision making process, whether cancer or fetus tissue is in discussion. Period."

(I have received "big heap" emails from hyperemetics on military bases, and they tell me the medical care is just dandy - not!)

:: ashli 12:28 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?