:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, November 08, 2004 ::

1 passed. I can't believe over 2 million Floridians voted against it. Sickening. However, I do know that some of my abortion-opposing friends didn't understand the language and called me to inquire after it. They thought the judicial bypass exception meant they shouldn't vote for it... because they didn't want their daughters to have that option. You almost have to be a lawyer to read this stuff. Still, I am not confident that most of the people who voted against it misunderstood it.

"This law allows parents to put their arms around their daughters and say ‘we love you, we can work this out together,'" Roberts said.

Roberts' daughter underwent an abortion in 1987 at the age of 14. Her daughter suffered physical and emotional consequences from a botched legal in Virginia. Roberts and her husband were forced to spend $27,000 to provide medical care for her."

Over 2 million Floridians are nuts.

:: ashli 8:51 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?