:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, October 24, 2004 ::

I hear that Gardner is dying. I want to be sad for the man, but I know what he does and I think he's a terrible human being. Forget the Boogeyman; at night I'm scared this guy is in my closet. I am not sad for Saddam and I am not sad for Gardner. I pray for him quickly before I have time to think about what I'm saying. If I thought about it I'm not sure I could bring myself to do it. If I were the mother of a child who was killed by drugs, I don't think I would feel sad to hear that a pusher got cancer. I am the mother of a child who was killed by abortion. I feel hurt and angry about Gardner's "religious" involvement in killing children. I am trying very hard not to feel glad that someone who has hurt and deceived so many people is facing his own suffering and mortality. As I think of all the women who will die of cancer because he told them Jesus supported their choice to kill their children... well, I can not muster sorrow for his ailment. I just can't right now.

I will try again tomorrow.

:: ashli 2:29 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?