:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, May 06, 2004 ::

When I miscarried it SUCKED... but it was fluffy pink bunny cake compared to losing my first child in a second trimester abortion. One child was destined to be mine while the other child was not. One child was mortally wounded (by me) while the other just quietly faded into oblivion. Guilt in one, not much, if any, in the other. Lots of different reasons abortion can hurt so much more than miscarriage.

:: ashli 7:28 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?