:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, May 03, 2004 ::

As a currently pregnant person, I really REALLY resent like heck the "pro-choice" garbage about "tissue" and "cells" and the beginning of life being a "religious issue". My gestating daughter already has a personality, likes and dislikes. We know she's a sucker for Daddy's voice, hates the hiccups, has less patience than her brother, loves jazz but favors Christian music, etc. I hate the irrational and false idea that she's only a person because I want her to be and have therefore deluded myself into thinking that she is valuable and human. I really, really despise that.

And I hate that these people still claim that my first child was a nothing and that I am grieving over no one... and if I would only think long, hard and carefully about the "very good reasons" I had at the time everything will be all right.

I'm hurt, fuming, incredulous...

:: ashli 8:35 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?