:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Thursday, April 29, 2004 ::

Found in the comments section at After Abortion and re-posted here with permission:

"My buddy Dan, who is adopted, became pro-life the minute he heard a male pro-choice marcher (from the march 12 years ago, now that I think about it) lament for a TV camera what a trauma his life had been because the young woman he
had impregnated years ago had not been allowed to abort the child. He had had to live all these years with the knowledge that he had a kid somewhere on this earth....

Dan looked up at me, his face white with shock.
'David,' he said, 'he could be talking about me...'

Dan has been strongly pro-life ever since."

:: ashli 9:35 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?