:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, March 12, 2004 ::

Where does your child's teacher stand on abortion?

Aside from the more general social danger, can you imagine what would happen specifically if your young pregnant daughter trusted her "hip" English teacher with her secret dilemma?

At 16 I would have been horrified to disappoint my parents, so I might have gone to a trusted teacher instead. I can just imagine the "PC" abortion advice.

We've got to protect our kids (and grandkids).

Write the NJEA here and let them know what you think about their "education" policy.

:: ashli 9:03 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?