:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, March 21, 2004 ::

When my birthmother had custody of me my birthdad refused to pay child support. My bmom's parents were dead. She had NO support from anyone and had long since lost custody of her two other children (by a different dad) because she was unable to care for them. She was and is quite mentally ill from severe physical abuse, addicted to drugs and alcohol, etc. We were poor, it was bad, but I am so glad no one thought the solution for any of it was to kill me!!! I am glad to be alive.

I get offended when killing children is the answer for poverty or seen as a solution for the child's own "good". There are worse things than getting your arse beat by a maternal lunatic or wondering where your next meal is coming from. Having your head ripped off seems to be one of them.

There are answers for children in situations like mine, and killing the children should never be one of them.



:: ashli 6:42 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?