:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Saturday, March 13, 2004 ::

"Suppose someone said he defended both the right of a man to molest children, and the right of a man to not molest children. Would you consider that a neutral, even-handed position?"

As a former public and private school teacher and current huge proponent of home schooling, I simply LOVED the above article!
-------

"During the hearing attended by more than 400 NEA delegates, Mr. Kaiser asked Shirley Cherry of Middletown, R.I., chairman of the NEA Resolutions Internal Editing Committee, what "private facilities" the resolution referred to.

'I am not prepared to answer that question to you at this time,' Mrs. Cherry responded."

Thanks to a special pal for sending those links for a more revealing view of the NEA. I become a bigger advocate of home schooling each and every day.

:: ashli 7:48 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?