:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Saturday, March 13, 2004 ::

Kudos to my friend Rebecca! Girl, you are keeping up the good work. I'm sorry one of John Kerry's cronies tore your sign. Kerry and his fiends are all about tearing up and getting rid of anything that inconveniences or exposes them.

As for me, I AM SO PROUD OF YOU!!!

Sorry I couldn't be there with and for you; I'm doing a little "pro-life" work of my own at this time.

;-)

:: ashli 9:37 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?