:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Friday, June 06, 2003 ::


Quick news blurb:

Disney and American Express have been removed from Life Decisions International's boycott list for ceasing their financial support of Planned Parenthood.

I don't know if Disney will ever really be able to make it off my personal list of resentment for that unbelievably deceitful movie they put out about abortion (The Cider House Rules), but because they stopped PP donations I'm going to write them (and AE) and thank them. I'll also inform them that because they stopped participating in PP abortions I'm going to stock up on Disney DVDs. And I will too! Partly to encourage Disney and partly to rack up many Disney movies as I can before they are caught screwing up again and I have to resume the boycott. For now it's suspended, and I'm going to see Finding Nemo and planning a trip to Disney World in the fall.

Everyone who reads this should write Disney and AE a quick "Thanks for stopping your financial support of Planned Parenthood," note. I tried to find out who to contact, and here's what I came up with:

Mr. Michael Eisner, CEO
Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista St.
Burbank, CA 91521

Executive Offices
American Express Company
200 Vesey Street
New York, NY 10285
212.640.2000

Hand written, snail mail notes are considered to be more effective than email. Go to the post office and buy yourself a stack of prepaid post cards so you can always have them handy when you want to zing off a quick note to a legislator or a company.

Let's pester the hell out of those who seek to do harm and likewise praise those who cease to do harm.

Strength in numbers.

SICLECell@hotmail.com

:: ashli 10:32 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?