:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Monday, June 09, 2003 ::


The monster is back. That's right, the book I wrote came back from the first edit. I can't tell you how much better life was without it around, but here it is again, that gnarled old reappearing monkey paw, killing me softly.

I'm off the air until I can get it out of my house again. It's a giant cockroach that I will be frantically shooing away with an industrial sized broom (Lion's Club variety; $25 purchase price). I will dispose of it as quickly as I can and be back shortly to make all 6 of my readers miserable again with the daily drudgery of my uber depressing SICLE.

Until then try not to get too comfortable in the happiness of my absence.

SICLECell@hotmail.com

:: ashli 1:18 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?