:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Sunday, June 22, 2003 ::

Is the womb half empty or half full?

Perusing the Alan Gut-maker (Guttmacher) Institute's website for some bit of pertinent information, I came across a very interesting fact:

Half of all unplanned pregnancies end in abortion.

Of course you realize that this means half of all unplanned pregnancies are carried to term. So why does "unplanned" equate "unwanted" in a country where 50% of us were unplanned and yet wanted?

I guess it all depends on what kind of person you are and how you look at things.

SICLECell@hotmail.com

:: ashli 2:50 AM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?