:: The S.I.C.L.E. Cell ::

my view from the prison of a SICLE (Self-Imposed Child Loss Experience) due to debilitating maternal disease
:: welcome to The S.I.C.L.E. Cell :: bloghome
SEARCH THE CELL Google Custom Search
| thesiclecell@yahoo.com ::
[::..recommended..::]
:: After abortion[>]
:: RealChoice[>]
:: Silent Rain Drops[>]
:: Stanek![>]

:: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 ::


I have just finished the 7-year project of writing a book on Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Now it is going through 3 editing stages and is zinging back and forth in snail mail, making the USPS a fortune. I have very little time to do the blog at this point which is why my entries have been so sporadic (and will continue to be so for a while). When the book has been published I can take human form again and stop living like Alice's white rabbit. Currently, there is just too much to oversee, and everything is due "yesterday".

That being said, I've been talking with a woman who made an adoption plan for her first child, raised her second child, and aborted her third child (for the financial sake of her second). She fell apart after the abortion which resulted in her temporarily losing custody of her second child. It's a very sad story, but she told me that she she would place (via adoption) "a hundred children before I would ever, ever abort again." Like so many, she had been under the impression that abortion would hurt less than adoption.

SICLECell@hotmail.com

:: ashli 4:49 PM # ::
...

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?